The Member´s Meeting of the RACI is composed of the 15 founding organizations and makes decisions by consensus or by a simple majority of those present. The organizations are egalitarian in their voice and vote.
The duties and attributions of the Member´s Meeting:
- Supervise RACI’s accomplishment to the present statute, internal regulations and other valid, applicable conditions.
- Outline and approve the main points for the political and institutional direction that RACI should follow.
- Assure RACI’s sustainability in the pursuit of accomplishing its mission and vision.
- Carry out the admission process of new members.
- Evaluate and approve the action plan and annual budget of RACI
- Evaluate and approve the Report and Balance Sheet of RACI
- Appoint, evaluate, discipline and remove (in extraordinary situations) to the Executive Coordinator and other RACI members
- RACI representation in all its acts, exercised through or together with the Executive Coordinator
- Modify Rules for the proper running of the entity/corporate body
- Supervise RACI’s accomplishment to the present statute, internal regulations and other valid, applicable conditions. – (already on the RACI website)
- Carry out the admission process of potential new members, previously evaluated by the Executive Coordination under the supervision of the Executive Committee. - (partly already on the RACI website)
- Apply appropriate sanctions to organizations and/or their representatives reguarding the right to defense
- Designate the formation and members of the Executive Committee
- Delegate to the Executive Committee the administration, planning and implementation of the annual action plan.